SCIENCE BEHIND THE ART: Understanding the Principles of Classical Chinese Martial Arts

DEDICATION

This endeavor is dedicated to:

Jin Young "The China Boxer"

We travel similar paths, my brother. 
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with the world. 
In gratitude, I wish to share what I have learned with you.

The exchange of knowledge in a spirit of peace and openness unites the Wulin Brotherhood.

We are all teachers.
We are all students.
We are all seekers.


A Personal Note to Jin Young

Greetings,

It seems we have asked the same questions and found similar answers. We've encountered the same issues and found similar solutions. We've experimented with the same phenomena and arrived at similar conclusions. We may utilize different processes and methods, but we achieve remarkably similar results. 

At this stage, it's difficult to identify the existence of any genuine conflict of viewpoints in our respective understandings. Regardless, only you can determine what works best for you. Conversely, I can determine only what works for me. Hopefully, you will find something of value and use in this work.

Those things you've done in the past have been interesting and informative. It's interesting and informative to see what you're doing now. It will be most interesting to see where you go from here. 

May you find success in all you do.

Peace, Openness, & Brotherhood,

武 林 家

1 comment:

Jin Young said...

Wonderful stuff! I’m
Honored that you’ve mentioned me and I’m
Humbled by it. But you’ve really impressed me with your own knowledge! You’ve done a great job and I hope you’re continuing your study of finding high level efficiency in your personal martial art.
Jin Young